Be a part of the movement to Reinvent Work
If you’re energised by our purpose - to make work better, one place at a time - then welcome, no application necessary.
We'd love your support in organising, growing, and strengthening the Reinventing Work movement, and also to support you in making work better where you are.
You can get involved by:
- Attending a local chapter - these are listed on our home page.
- Starting a local chapter - if we don't meet where you live you can start a chapter. Here's how.
- Joining our Slack community of over 800 reinventors - this is where discussion takes place, connections are made and decisions take place.
- Writing for our Medium publication - ask Mark Eddleston on Slack and he'll make you an editor.
Roles you can play:
- Reinventor - joins local/online meetups and/or contributes to our projects remotely.
- Co-organiser - helps to organise meetups and bring reinventors together, either locally or online.
- Catalyst - helps to grow and strengthen the global Reinventing Work movement.
- Brand Steward - ensures projects and ideas looking for Reinventing Work brand alignment are considered thoroughly, are a great fit, and are mutually beneficial.